Thursday, October 20, 2011

C`est la vie...


I watched a little bit of the first episode of Material Queen starring Vanness Wu, and I sort of, kinda, maybe got mesmerized by him, and not particularly because of his appearance, but because of his song, Is this all, in the intro (which is wonderfully edited). So as I have the habit of googling eye candies, I read on his Wikipedia page about his latest album which also contains the song in the intro. The name of the album is just wonderful! C'est la V, and I assume that the V stands for Vanness, but the greatness of this album title is the double meaning. The V is pronounced just like the French word vie which means life. It's the life...

This makes me wonder who came up with this title, because it is the whole reason why I bothered to download the album. The songs are actually really good, and his voice literally blew me away. He has such a wonderful voice and I can't stop listening to it. I even want to buy the album, which is something I rarely do. This album is so good that I would especially recommend it to those who don't like Vanness Wu - I didn't and look where this album got me. I am addicted.

No comments: